Matching your fur-baby doesn’t mean you have to start barking and sniffing your friend’s butts.
This Fresh Blooms Scrunchie matches your puppy’s accessories, looks amazing, is soft and silky…. And is also functional.
The built-in zipper turns it into a storage solution for a house key, roll of hundreds, or any other small item you need on your travels.
If your doggo needs their ears pulled back or their hair styled, this scrunchie is soft and gentle enough to use.
- Secret zipped compartment for storing small valuables
- Silky satin fabric that won't pull or catch your hair
- Enough room to hold a single house key, a poop bag or a couple of coins for your morning coffee
Material & Care
- Lightweight satin fabric
- Machine washable in a delicates bag on cold cycle
- Be aware that satin fabric is made from silk and can snag on sharp items and create pulls. If you plan on carrying a key inside the pocket, we recommend covering the key in a rubber case before storing inside your scrunchie.
Shipping & returns
USA: $9.80 Flat Rate Shipping with DHL Express or Free shipping on orders over $70.
Beds must ship via Australia Post Free Shipping.
Gift Cards are Electronic and Do Not Require shipping.
Not in the USA?
For delivery costs and shipping time estimates, see Shipping Information & Costs.
Returns & Exchanges
We accept returns for a full refund within 30 days of receiving your products. Conditions apply. Read our full returns policy.
Secret Pocket For Valuables
Enough room to hold your house key, a poop bag, some treats or a few coins for your morning coffee pit stop!
Made with Silky Satin
No hair pulls or snagging here! We've made our luxury scrunchies with a gorgeous silky satin fabric so they're kind to your hair.
Match to Your Fit!
Your humans have been desperate to match you (their furbabies) for so long, and finally they can! Tell them to wear their new scrunchie around their wrist or in their hair and everyone will know that you're their baby!
Not your average scrunchie! We designed our scrunchies with a small pocket to hold the most common things we take with us when we walk the dogs. Wear it around your wrist or in your hair.
Jess MMore Reviews